Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Aku yang dah takde perasaan nak amik exam

This is my to-do list for this morning:
  1. Fill in desasiswa form so that I have a place for this semester break.
  2. Go to animal house to book mice for my FYP. Can really wait to play with those cute mice. Kesian lah nak bunuh diorang nanti. Tak sanggup aku. Kang kalo diorang jadi momok camne? Hahaha.
  3. Meet Mr. Shun and give him the oil palm punya tandan. Haiya! The herbarium thing ni tertangguh dah berapa minggu dah. Hopefully this Monday I can settle it.
  4. Meet my supervisor to discuss the details of my further project and implicitly showing that I am rajin. Hahaha.
  5. Meet Sharmini and return her container. Of course I give also the apple + peach cobbler yang hampas sabut tu sekali.
  6. Meet Mr. Yusof and discuss about the Master study thing.
  7. Transfer some money to my sister's friend.
I successfully completed all the things in the list except thing no.6 and 7. Malas la nak jumpa Encik Yusof. Sebab masa pergi school tadi nampak result test Tissue Culture.

Dapat 7.8/10 je.

Highest mark 9.5/10.

Lowest mark 6.5/10.

Median adalah 8.0.

Aku tak lepas.

…..

Nape aku tak moody sangat ek? Hehehe. Selalu kalo result cenggini dah lama dah balik bilik pastu terus tido. Sampai ke malam moody nye. Tapi hari ni… hehe, siap boleh blogging lagi. Relakslah. Ade masa 9 hari lagi. Insyaallah kalo tekun study boleh catch up balik punya. Percayalah!

Ade kah aku terlalu optimis?

Tak best nye ade perasaan camni.

New semester:


1st week:


2nd week:


Before midterm exam:


During midterm exam:


After midterm exam:


Before final exam:


Once know final exam schedule:


7 days before final exam:


6 days before final exam:


5 days before final exam:


4 days before final exam:


3 days before final exam:


2 days before final exam:


1 day before final exam:


Nite before final eaxam:


During final exam:


Once walk out from exam hall:


After final exam, during holiday:
 

No comments: