Saturday, November 7, 2009

Penunggu bilik A-4-43

Hadoih… it was a boring day today and it continues until the night. I got no mood to revise which I think I just already kicking my own bucket since the paper will be on this upcoming Monday. Camne nih?

During the day, I went to the lab to do my friend's lab work since she's going to a camping. I met my supervisor there and I thought I want to show my skill to impress him so that he will be confident to take me as his student master but then he did the entire job. So I just watching him and asking some questions, just to show my interest. Hehe. Berlakon pandai tapi penat la datang tengok camtu je.

And also Adam called me at noon today. He, along with Faiez, wants to meet me tonight, which is at this time, just as I am blogging now, to be specific. Yet, I still don't see their faces. Hurm… Maybe they are watching that Kelantan versus Negeri Sembilan match since Faiez is Kelantanese. Yep! Enjoying the match without me. How pity I am.

Oh, boring! Boring! Boring!

Dah 3 kali sebut pon boring tak hilang jugak.

Mane lah diorang ni pergi?!!!

Semoga Kelantan kalah malam ni. Kah kah kah.

No comments: