Monday, September 28, 2009

Find me truly

Sangat boring di pagi yang hening ini. So, jom kita wat kuiz ni dulu sambil relaks-relaks minum hot chocolate. Pastu jangan lupa pulak wat tahajud ye! Tak buat kang aku tumbuk perut tu sampai senak 9 hari. Oh yeah! Check it out bebeh!

Get to know yourself better

Your view on yourself:

You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.

My honest comment: I'm a lover, not a fighter. Yeah baby!



The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:

You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.

My honest comment: This is so not true. I prefer funny girl who can cherish me come hell or high water.

P/S: Other features of my dream girl: kind-hearted, independent, wealthy, smart, and of course beautiful as angel… and cute also. So, yeah. I really judge the book by its cover.



Your readiness to commit to a relationship:

You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.

My honest comment: Apparently I'm not ready yet. *sigh*



The seriousness of your love:

Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.

My honest comment: See?! Plenty of dates!!! So which one is the best? Tell me! Tell me! *another sigh*



Your views on education

Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.

My honest comment: True! True! True! Definitely, maybe. Hihi.



The right job for you:

You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

My honest comment: Terpaksa makan gaji dengan gomen sebab dah amik scholarship JPA.



How do you view success:

You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.

My honest comment: Yeah, bring it on! (Level keyakinan diri aku sangat rendah okey, berlakon jer pandai)



What are you most afraid of:

You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.

My honest comment: Aku sangat jarang marah orang okey. Muka maintain comel je. (Grrr… bak sini patung arnab Nini tu!)



Who is your true self:

You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.

My honest comment: Ko ni tak paham bahasa Melayu ke?! Kan tadi aku dah cakap level keyakinan diri aku sangat membimbangkan. Full of energy tu mungkin la. Sebab banyak tido kan. Kira energy tu selalu reserved la. Hoho! Unpredictable ye. Perubahan mood secepat ombak di lautan biru pun ye jugak. Tenang dan masih (ape kah?) tetapi tidak berpanjangan pun ye jugak. Yang tu suma betul belaka.

No comments: