Saturday, September 12, 2009

Facebook the music

The fact that I have to run here and there will never happen again. Well, actually no. I've still got to go to INFORMM, School of Pharmacy, Animal House, and Histology Lab for the particular purposes but then I should be happy that I've already had my own lab at Botany Lab and got my own keys. At least, I don't have any problem to store all the equipments and materials that I borrowed and can do my work on weekend or any convenient time.

Before that, I actually booked some space at Research Lab 3 where Azie and Shud do their projects and cancelled it on last minute. Poor Azie. She might be waiting for me for the whole afternoon to help me arranging the space… and Kak Ana too, which she might think I've been such a big pain in the ass, twice! Sorry, sorry, and sorry and lots of sorry. Being guilty, I treated Azie at the bazaar just as what I've done to Shud last month when I cancelled the booking for oven on last minute too.

The lesson is I should ponder deeply before jump into any decision and prevent from changing it on last minute (writing on my forehead).

Okay, next topic – Facebook is responsible for the death of Palestinians?

Really?!

Lately, some of my friends asked me if I have a Facebook account so that he and she can add me as a friend – and I said no, I don't have any and I intend not to have one because I will be so lazy to update my profile. The only social network account that I have is Friendster, which the last time I updated my profile was on the middle of July.

Plus, the other reason I being reluctant to register as a Facebook member is after I read an e-mail forwarded by my sister early this month mentioning about the 'dark side' of Facebook. You can either open or download it here.

If Friendster does the same thing, I might delete my account.

No comments: