Saturday, March 9, 2013

Nobody knows

I'm almost approaching the phase of 30's. Yet, I've a mind of a 15 years old guy and I'm not talking in the sense of maturity here. Actually, I have a memory age test apps in my phone. So that's how I know I'm 15.

Well, actually I admit 15 could be my level of maturity also. Sekarang saya dah semakin dewasa. Kena pandai buat keputusan sendiri, pelan untuk masa depan, pelan dengan siapa kita nak hidup sampai ke tua nanti. Tapi saya rasa belum bersedia.

The thing is I don't have any. Or, I have but it didn't work accordingly. Let's say I'm a lousy planner and bad action taker.

Let's look at the past *here comes the Ghost from the Past*. While I was at my final year degree, I planned to further my study at Masters level. I did applied both overseas and locals, but I learned the reality of this world. Lagi awal saya masuk ke alam pekerjaan, lebih banyak pengalaman yang saya dapat, lebih senang saya naik pangkat. Sebenarnya belajar sampai peringkat tinggi sangat pun belum tentu boleh menjamin masa depan yang senang.

Mind you, my statement might be wrong, though. Because one's size never fits others.

Then after I entered the working atmosphere, my plan again changed. I was supposed to buy a house first, otherwise I got a new car, practically.

The point is my plan always changes and I'm afraid of the domino's effect. Consequently, one effect will affect another effect. Saya tak nampak jalan saya.

Macam kita sampai di hujung jalan yang ada dua lorong, which road you would've taken? The right path or the left path? You might reach at the same point at the end, or you might not. It could be that you might be at the farthest point between each other. So nobody knows.

But we have God.

Usaha, tawakkal dan takdir yang mengubah hidup kita.

Okey lah. Layan mood untuk berkaraoke dulu. Bila saya stress selalu dengar lagu ni. Dah simpan dalam playlist, sekali dengan lagu Monte from Zee Avi yang saya postkan kat entry sebelum ni.


Bye!

No comments: