Monday, March 4, 2013

Confessions of a not so competent driver who drives in KL

1. I drove from Alor Pongsu to KL for 5 hours all by myself*insert Celine Dion's song here*

2. I was lost while trying to go to my sister's house, here in KL. Mine to hers only takes 5 minutes. Nasib baik sesat setengah jam je. *Nasib baik ke?* T_T

3. I google-ed the phrase 'I was lost' just to make sure that I won't make a grammatical error. In addition, I always get confuse between the words 'loose' and 'lose'. The latter has more meanings. Hence making me more and more confuse.

4. Dah sampai rumah kakak, but I made a big mistake that I can't forgive myself. Parkings at her place are full so I'd to keluar and cari parking dekat flat belakang. At a T-junction, an MPV wanted to go straight (imagine a T, that car was from the top left point, I was at the middle, bottom point). Tiba-tiba dia berhenti in the middle tapi saya perasan dia tak bagi signal nak masuk ke kanan, to my side. So I assumed the car wanted to go straight. TAPI...TAPI, kenapa dia tak jalan terus? Kenapa dia berhenti? I was so confident it was the driver's priority to take the road until he/she stop. So I wondered was I'm the one who had to move first?

So I made a turn.

Bam! Bam!

No, there was no accident. It was just a sound of my stupidity... The car also moved at the same time actually. That's just my luck! Lagi sikit nak kena langgar. Merely!

Thanks Allah for saving my life. T_T

Overall, the blame should be put on me. I learnt from my mistake.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: