Saturday, November 19, 2011

Will move to a new blog

No, it's a lame joke. I won't do it again. *Crossing my finger*

Actually I'm looking forward to move to a new house with my colleagues next December. I mean practically it is new. Rasa berdebar sebab ini kali pertama menyewa rumah. Now it's the time to challenge my toleration. Don't know whether I can cope living with other people whom I knew for less than eight months.  

Guess I want the tiny little room so that I can pay less but the view is not as nice as the others. Then I was told that everyone will pay at the same rate regardless which room you will be in. So I'm still in doubt.

Room 1 - The master room
Advantages: Big (I mean really big that it can fit for three people inside) and has a bathroom in it.
Justification: Quite a privilege but I'm not so sure if I want to share with others. Maybe I should try anyhow.

Room 2 - The middle-sized room
Advantage: Quite big and has a nice view.
Justification: Same as above, but lack of the privilege. Not a big problem actually.

Room 3 - The small-sized room
Advantage: Solo. More privacy (where you can fart out loud without hesitation if you want to).
Justification: I'm more and less claustrophobic. The last time I visited the room, I just took a glance on it for less than 10 seconds and realized I was not even turn on the light. So I don't really know how exactly small it is. My epic fault, I knew.

There are four people that want to live in that house. My friend suggested that we should get more housemates to reduce the cost. I shall consider this. It's a great opportunity. Maybe I can bring my pet to move in.

I want to get a new fish to replace my ten dead neon tetras (which was due to lack of care from my ignorant brother).

Maybe I should try a Siamese fighting fish this time. My friends probably can mix well with my pet and assume that  it is enough to be as our new housemate. At least  I think so. *defensively*

2 comments:

yatibasha said...

neon tetra ak pun mati. jadi skang tinggal 3 ekoq ja. sobss~

Syahmi said...

kalo ada banyak nampak lawa kan? macam kat dalam laut