Monday, November 7, 2011

Stupid thing can be happened at Raya night

The problem of being me is I like to tell people things that I myself am not sure about. And tonight I did the same mistake. But in this case, it's kinda consistent. Just that I'm not so sure how thing's going on.

Whatever the condition is, my brothers, sisters, and in-laws already have a thought about it now. And only God knows what happens next.

She might love me. But she might not.

Crap.

See, I hate myself for being me.

P.S. Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. Semoga tiap apa yang kita korbankan akan mendapat keredhaan Ilahi. Insyaallah.

2 comments:

xira.b said...

kawan!
tak sabar nak klik "Im attending"~ ~ ~ ^w^

Syahmi said...

Haha. Awal sangat ni. Baru step kedua dari dua puluh step. haha. Thanks for the motivation.