Friday, July 5, 2013

So She's Taken

Early this week I had a conversation with S. She was F's best friend during our technical program years ago and now still is. As I still cannot forget about F, I asked S and confirmed whether F's taken or not but she also couldn't assure.

Until today.

Somehow S had a conversation with F and asked her on behalf of me recently.

Yeay! F gave the answer at last. And yes, it's not a good one - at least for me. She admitted that she's taken by a guy. I should have a gut for it. So part of my heart feels a bit relief right now because I knew the truth but the other part feels the pain... of becoming the third wheel.

The second truth revealed - S told me that she also had (or still has??) a feeling for me but I was too late. I mean we... We met when she's already with that guy.

F cakap dia tak nak beri harapan kepada saya. Semuanya atas izin dan jodoh dari Tuhan. So, I don't know what to say any more. It's just hard to find someone like her, which I've waited for so long ago, for the past six years.

I knew up there, God is still planning the best for me.

Oh, how I wish I would be married before 32.

No comments: