Sunday, April 14, 2013

Nose Match

Okay, I admit I still can't get F from my mind. So I stalked her Facebook again but of course in a decent way. I realized this one guy in her friend's list. He has this kind of attractive nose. I'm pretty sure he's the guy yang F suka. The boyfriend.

Because F pernah told me that she admires Zizan Raja Lawak fondly.

Because of his nose.

His BIG nose.

Or just nose nose.

Well, you know. girls can be so pelik sometimes.

So, anyway, I made a comparison of the guy's nose with mine while waiting for the washing machine to stop *takde kerja, giler*

As shown above, my nose is pointed upwards, similar with that of Jensen Ackles' *tak nak kalah*

While his is pointed downwards. like typical Bollywood Stars'.

And as for Zizan's, he has this big nose.


Yes, that BIG nose. But still... asset is an asset. As a result, he used to date two Pan Asian girls.

Me? I date my Crocs.

Well, back to the topics, here's the verdict: Zizan's nose is pointed downwards. Slightly.

Hence, the guy with the pretty nose wins. Sorry, Syahmi.

4 comments:

lala said...

haha..beauty is in the eye of the beholder..dont worry..she'll love u the way u are..

Syahmi said...

Lala, jom keluar sesama...ajak Aizat, Puan Put and yang lelain sekali jom

lala said...

jom3..esok ko ada kat sni x?
ke ko blk mgundi?

Syahmi said...

Balik mengundi dear. Lupa nak tukar alamat hahaha