Sunday, March 4, 2012

My dreaming oxford shoes



A pair of black shoes of mine has been in bad condition since last November. And I've just used it for six months only. Tapi nampak teruk sangat kasut tu macam dah pakai lima tahun.

So I spent for a month to find good quality shoes and yet with a cheap price. There was a time at Sogo that I saw a pair of Bonia oxford shoes in dark coffee colour just like the image above. It's cheap, I swear. I love it so much that I decided to buy it and got an assistant to find size 42.

Tapi pembantu tu cakap saiz 42 dah tak ada. Saya terus patah hati. Jiwa berkecai.

Sekarang masih lagi cuba untuk beli kasut baru tapi sampai sekarang gagal sebab asyik teringat kasut yang dekat Sogo tu. Tak ada kasut lain yang dapat menandingi kehebatan kasut tu.

Saya dah angau dengan dia.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: