Friday, March 14, 2014

How would you know if she's meant for you?

He: Regarding your question, "How do I know if a girl is meant for me?" I suppose for me God confirmed it to me over and over and over again that xxxxxx (his wife) was the one for me. I don't know if He makes it so clear in every relationship, but I would certainly think that with marriage, it would be something worth waiting patiently for that one woman who you just know has to be from God... or at least someone you love enough that you would be willing to go thru hell with her, as there will always be those tough periods in any relationship where things are hard, where you don't FEEL in love. I've learned love isn't always about feelings... but it's often a commitment to do what's best for the other person more than what's best for yourself, even when you don't feel like it. If you don't feel like you can go thru hell with a woman without ever giving up on her, then either that woman is not the right woman for you, or you're just not ready for a relationship. And of course, this woman should feel the same way about you, and be able to make that same commitment. I hope you find that woman, Syahmi!!! So what do you look for in a woman?

Me: (Holy crap! What should I reply?! I don't even have a clue.)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: