Thursday, February 14, 2013

Collapsed

It is 3 in the morning and I'm still not feeling very well. Yesterday was the second time I visited the doctor and hopefully earlier this morning I'll get the result for my second blood test.

My condition is quite unfavourable sebab the simptom tak keluar serentak. It was like first day I got fever. Then okay balik. At night nanti my body temperature start to rise again. On-off and on-off fever. Then, on day 3 I got rashes on my whole body. Day 5, luckily they disappeared but I started to feel the muscle joint pain. Then again yesterday I got diarrhea and I lost my apetite. Actually rasa lapar tapi macam dah hilang nafsu pada makanan.

Sekarang rasa macam zombie. Literally. As my friend pun tegur kenapa mata merah, muka macam drug addict.

What is happening to me exactly?

:'(

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

yatibasha said...

syahmi, ko minum banyak2 air kelapa muda + air badak cap kaki 3 tu.

Syahmi said...

oh...ok. kelapa muda dah minum. semakin recovered cuma ada masalah no. 2 yang cair je sekarang. hihi. macam melakukan no. 1 menggunakan alat belakang.