Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random and not so awesome



1. I think last night was the worst traffic jam that ever happened to me. My bus was supposed to depart at 11.30 pm. It delayed for three hours and I reached home at 6.30 am.

2. My workplace is kind of... Err. I don't know how to describe it. I hardly classify the people there. Good or evil. Black or white. There's always a shade of grey in the between. Everyone has their own agenda. Hopefully I remain detached.

3. I had cough for more than a month. I miss cold drinks very much. And sundae.

4. I always forget to check the occasions in FB's RSVP. So I missed most of my friends' wedding ceremonies. Shame on me.

5. One of my housemates and I have planned to have a dinner at KL Sentral's KFC before we both going back home. Hot n Spicy was out of stock. I lost my apetite suddenly so I just watched my housemate eating. He pushed me to eat but I insisted not to eat anything but Hot n Spicy. We had a 40 seconds of quarelling. Then I just got up, left him behind and went to Pudu Sentral's KFC. We only met for less than 6 minutes. It was too spontaneous. He was so shocked. I was so shocked either. God! I swear this most ridiculous thing on earth won't be happened again. I sux.

6. Actually I had -
Eh, mak calls me to have a breakfast. Continue later.

6. Actually I had no plan to going back home this holiday. But yesterday morning, mak called me asking whether I went back home or not. None of my brothers and sisters who live outside of Perak went back home. So I did go back home at very last minute. Spontaneously. So sudden. This is the second time I did this. Period.

7. The buses at my hometown are equipped with plasma tv. That is so cool. It shows the title and singer of the songs played during the short trip, which were chosen by the bus driver. That is the only function of the tv that I know. Not that I am eager to copy the details of the songs. Now I think it is so uncool.

8. I'm thinking of swimming at Teluk Batik. Haven't been there for a long time.

9. I'm waiting for my colleagues to organize my birthday party because they promised it. This is page 21 of 366. You guys are 30 days late. Are we waiting for the last page? :'(

10. I plan to make a baked macaroni today. Let see if we have all the ingredients. Oh ya! Hot chocolate with orange-flavoured marshmellow would be great too.

11. I wish to have a car so that I can put an air freshner in it. I love the smell of car with air freshner. o_O

Happy holiday ;-)

No comments: