Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hari jadi yang menggemukkan

Happy 21st birthday to my youngest brother who is currently loosing his mind somewhere in Germany. LOL!

Yeah, I know that I am late because the wish should be on July 31st but now it is 2nd of August. Anyway, I, sarcastically being a super-nanotechnology Homo sapiens, can go back to the past in no time. Now, (with pointed eye brows) where did I put my Columbus2000 time-tunnel machine? The last time I used it was for cheating during the semester exam.

Oh, there you are hiding under my bed!

1...2...3...Ready?
Dam-druummm-badadum-buum-ladidadida-buum-duumm

Uh-oh... is it Germany here?
Oh, (cocking my head) there you are, doing nothing except cooking fried rice with apple and dreaming on 'to whom shall I sell those Hard Rock Cafe t-shirts since my budget-savvy brother rejected them for their cost and originality.'

Oi Gemuk!
Okay. Now make your wish, Mister! (As you wish, LOL! again)


Nah, your birthday cake! Anyway, since when do you have an exotic snake as a pet? (Yep, 'exotic' as I must add here to make it to be more interesting. And let alone the box-faced man there).


Should I get my refund back? (Checking my bill and noticing that it says 'GOODS SOLD ARE NOT REFUNDABLE')

Dang!


What more can I say? Youngest brother is always the big pain in the ass of a family. (By the way, what exactly a pinata is?)

Define pinata.
Noun: pinata
  1. Plaything consisting of a container filled with toys and candy; suspended from a height for blindfolded children to break with sticks
(Credits to Wordweb)


Then, what you really want now? An alien-theme for a party?



I think I should go back to Malaysia now. *sigh*

(Credits to www.savagechickens.com for the pictures)

No comments: